Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

How I spent my holidays

It is a 2 week break when instead of going to school you get the chance to sleep, eat and go to a friends house


We have holidays because kids have worked hard through the term and deserves a 2 week break from school and also so that we can come back with our minds fresh so we can work properly


I generally slept through the first three days.I woke up at about 1:00pm and I would go down stairs and eat until i was full and would go back to sleep.


I spent the rest of the week at a friends house.We did sparing, had a game of rugby and had a boxing match,and ended with that.


The last week I spent my time at home either watching television or sleeping in my room.On the last day I went church in the morning, slept in the evening and finish my homework in the night.

I really enjoyed the holidays,it was very fun to spend some time away from school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.