Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Thank you letter-Mr Dunn

Room 10
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Mr Dunn
Deputy principal
Tamaki College
Taniwha street
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


Dear Mr Dunn
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to come to our school and talk to us about enrolling at Tamaki College.


I would also like to thank you for sharing the interesting things about what you do at your school, the different subjects students learn, and the trips the students have gone on.


Next year I will be enrolling at your college.


Yours sincerely

Siosifa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your thank you letters Siosifa, I particularly like where you mention specific things that you have learned or enjoyed from listening to your guest speaker.
Mrs Parker

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.